skip to main |
skip to sidebar
THE WORM TURNS 2
Here is our birthday boy. The "Worm" is two years old today. For those who are not aware I have dubbed him "The Worm" because he has wormed his way right into our hearts. Today he is two years old and is into everything, including my computer. I let him have at my computer just so I could take his picture and even then it was very difficult to get him to look at the camera. We tend the boy every school day and then reluctantly we have to give him back to his mother when school is out. He is kinda talking now....maybe just babbling. But he can say OK and some other expressions to let us know what he wants. And what he wants Grandma gives him! He is a personification of the old saying, "If momma says no ask grandma"!!
Here is the worm:

In case anyone wants to know we are great grandparents. Just ask any of our grandchildren and they will tell you we are great!! But in May or early June we will truly become great grandparents with the birth of Cameron and Cecia's little baby in Mesa. Zion is growing.
3 comments:
Oh yay! Now I don't have to feel guilty about not blogging! You blog his life for me. And I'm sure the Heathen will give you plenty to blog about.
I'm glad that he has grandparents that love him as much as you and Mom do. We could never leave him with anyone better. We love you guys!
It was fun to see this surprise today. I miss him.
Happy Birthday Heathy!
What a cutie! I look forward to daily updates of his antics.
Heath is soo cute! He's getting huge!! Happy Birthday Heath!!
Post a Comment