Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Journey for Groceries

Today we went to Macey's for groceries. We took "the worm" with us and what a challenge. He does not want Grandpa to push the cart. Only NaMaa can push. Then he proceeds to handle anything and everything put into his cart. We try to please him with his own pencil and paper (Grandma has one to check off her list of items to buy) and he would not even have those. Well after a bit of screaming and fussing we finally got him satisfied with a free balloon (the color of which is of some foreign origin and that is the kind they give out free). He came home and thinks it is funny to see it go to the ceiling and then screams for us to get it down. Then his favorite TV show came on and I caught him in a cute pose with his beautifully colored balloon:


As I have said: "He would be a lot easier to tend if we liked him!"




2 comments:

BananabootsRN said...

comment...there now you know I've read the blog today:)

Anonymous said...

Forgive me if I visit your blog 12 times today to see my boy. Is it summer yet?

I'm glad he is so happy.